Cosmetic Dentist Franklin TN
Carothers Parkway General Dentistry
When you want to improve the appearance of your teeth, you’re probably looking for a cosmetic dental office. We can fix or cover issues like discoloration or misshapen teeth to provide you with a beautiful smile that you’re happy to smile about.
We want your smile to reflect your happiness. Call our dental practice at (615) 771-7123 to make an appointment for a brighter smile.
Franklin, TN’s Best Cosmetic Dentist (we’re not biased at all)
Meet Dr. Matt Lawyer. Dr. Lawyer went to the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, where he received his DDS. He then practiced as an associate in Nashville and in 2005, he began his own practice.
Dr. Lawyer does runs his practice according to his faith. He believes in the value of hard work, providing quality care that is in the best interest of each patient and in treating each person as he would want to be treated. He strives to provide individual care that will improve your oral health and make you comfortable with your experience at our office. To follow this business model, our office does not overbook like most other dentists. This way, we can provide personal care that meets the needs of the patient and a high standard of quality during each and every visit.
We offer a wide variety of services that can improve the look of your teeth:
- Veneers/porcelain veneers: These cover the tooth as a treatment for discoloration, misshapen teeth and other concerns.
- Lumineers: These are used for the same purpose as porcelain veneers, but are a thinner type that do not require teeth grinding or anesthetic. They simply go over the tooth to cover it.
- Crowns/ceramic crowns: Crowns go around a tooth, generally when there is a large cavity. Crowns can be made of ceramic, gold or other materials.
- Zirconia crowns: This is the strongest type of crown you can have, made of zirconium oxide.
- Teeth bleaching and teeth whitening: These procedures can remove stains from the teeth and lighten their color. It works to remove stains from dark foods and beverages, smoking and medications.
- Bridges: Bridges are used when you are missing one or more teeth. It attaches the real or artificial teeth to each other.
- Implants: Implants are used to replace natural teeth that have fallen out.
- Bonding: Bonding can fix small imperfections on the tooth with a resin material.
If any of these services appeal to you, call to make an appointment us so we can evaluate your oral health and your goals.
What Can You Expect from Carothers Parkway General Dentistry?
Every member of our office believes in going above and beyond to provide the highest level of service to you. We always want to ensure that your needs are taken care of in a personalized way. Dr. Laywer stays up to date with current industry information and trends while still following old fashioned business values.
In addition, we have a completely digital office and cutting-edge sterilization and equipment. Our office can provide you with emergency dental care 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that we are always here if you need us. And our affordable cosmetic dentist office accepts most PPO’s and provides flexible financial options if needed.
Make An Appointment Today
If you’re ready to smile brighter, make an appointment with Carothers Parkway General Dentistry for high quality cosmetic dental care in Franklin. Call us today at (615) 771-7123 to make an appointment. We look forward to helping you have more confidence through your stunning smile; a smile you’ve always deserved.