Restorative Dentist Franklin TN
Carothers Parkway General Dentistry
When you have a concern with your teeth or gums, you’ll need a local restorative dental office to bring your mouth back to a healthy state. Restorative dentistry covers diseases of the teeth and gums, and how to treat them. This branch of oral care focuses on improving your oral health, which is actually quite connected to the overall health of your body.
If you need a local restorative dentist in Franklin, TN, rely on Carothers Parkway General Dentistry. Call us today at (615) 771-7123 to make an appointment so we can help you improve your oral health.
Dr. Matt Lawyer
Dr. Lawyer, who earned his DDS in 1998 from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, is the man you will be seeing! After first working as an associate, he opened his own practice in 2005. Dr. Lawyer wanted his own practice so he could follow his beliefs in personalized care and treating people how he would want to be treated.
Dr. Lawyer is highly experienced in his field and stays up to date with current trends and knowledge. Dr. Lawyer can provide personalized care to each patient to meet his or her specific needs. He will only recommend work if he truly believes it is in the best interest of your oral health. This makes him the best restorative dentist in Franklin, TN.
Why Choose Carothers Parkway General Dentistry?
At Carothers Parkway General Dentistry, you will work with a staff who will go the extra mile to ensure that you receive the personal attention and the care you need. We do not overbook so that each person obtains a personal experience and a high standard of care.
Our practice has gone completely digital to streamline this process. In addition, we use cutting-edge technology and sterilization equipment to keep us at the forefront of our field. If you ever have an emergency, we can provide treatment any time of day, any day of the week. We also strive to be an affordable restorative dentist office by accepting most PPO’s and by providing flexible financial options. Please call our office to learn more.
Our Franklin, TN Restorative Dentistry Services
We offer many services to fix problems and restore the health of your teeth and gums. We can provide the following services:
- Crowns: Crowns surround a teeth, usually when there is a large cavity that greatly affects the tooth.
- Bridges/dental bridge: A bridge helps replace missing teeth by connecting teeth, whether they are real or implants, to each other.
- Veneers/porcelain veneers: Veneers cover the tooth to take care of imperfections.
- Implants/dental implants: Implant restoration permanently replaces a missing tooth with a root and an artificial tooth. Full mouth implant restorations can replace all of your missing teeth.
- Dentures/partial dentures: Dentures also replace missing teeth, but they are not permanent, so you can remove them from your mouth. They can replace some or all of your teeth.
- Fillings/composite fillings: Fillings replace cavities in the tooth caused by tooth decay.
- Mercury free fillings: Amalgam fillings contain mercury, which can leach into the mouth. Mercury free fillings, on the other hand, are much less harmful as they do not contain mercury.
- Inlays & onlays: Inlays and onlays are both used to repair tooth problems, but inlays are used for a small portion of the tooth while onlays are for more damage that includes the cusps of the teeth.
Need a Problem Fixed?
Call our restorative dental clinic in Franklin, TN at (615) 771-7123 to make an appointment. We look forward to working with you on your oral health concerns to improve your health and get you smiling again!